Friday, January 21, 2011

Zentangle: Challenges 1-4

Since I only learned about this challenge on the 5th week, I completed the first four challenges before moving on to the 5th. For the first time I feel like I'm on the ground floor and looking forward (instead of looking back and having zillions of previous challenges to do).

Here are the first four Zentangle Challenges at I am the Diva CZT






Simple

Two Pencil String
Eyes Wide Shut
Starry Eyed Surprise

Join the fun, why don't ya....
iamthedivaczt

3 comments:

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

These are all very cool - but there is something that really draws me into the curvy-ness of the blind string pattern…

Laura McDowell said...

That is funny, because that is the one that makes me cringe a little...LOL Instinctively I find it too busy.

I am that way of the first one. Seams that I am drawn to the more simple.

Just goes to show how subjective art (and doodles) is/are. :)

Phine said...

WOW – you caught up… Lovely ZTs. My favorite is the two-pencil-string. Love its dotty background and the way that ribbon swirls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...