Saturday, January 15, 2011

Series Saturday: 1/15

I actually snuck in a bit quality time with Lishy today. My dad came to pick up the youngest two kids, and my oldest went to spend the night with a friend. I decided this would be a great time to break in my little list book.

This week's topic is: Book series that I have read. In keeping with the 7 in 11 theme (read lishy linky above if this confuses you ;) I realized that I have read exactly 7 book series. If that sounds pathetic to you, check out how many books are in R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms books...yeah, I've read all but the last trilogy.


So here is my page:

I kinda got a little sloppy, lazy, and ran out of room...but hey, this is just for fun, right?  

Here's a question for you...What series do you suggest I read next? 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...