Saturday, January 29, 2011

S2S #4: The Squatter

Debi posted the character sketch for this guy. He was a challenge! Not really the position, but the fact that she specifically stated the place that she saw him. Since Chipotle is a chain, I had to find a "Chipotle Chair". I used some creative liberties in this one. I'm not extremely pleased with him. I have had issues with each sketch so far, so why should this one be any different?

I think that it's because I have to come up with these from reading and my imagination. I never have been great at sketching unless I can see the subject right in front of me, life or photograph. I can't really do that on these. All the more reason to keep practicing and making progress.

The Squatter

1 comment:

Debi Smith said...

Even though it's been a while since I wrote the character sketch, I can tell you that your sketch is spot on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...