Monday, May 07, 2007

My Backyard Collage



Ok so I know I am posting this on day seven. I have a good excuse, really I do! I created this collage yesterday for my MySpace site. Basically I took some pictures that I took of some budding trees in our yard, and a caterpillar. I cropped them in PhotoShop, and created a frame for each. It was pretty fun. I actually created the frames from scratch, and I was quite pleased with the beveled look that was achieved.

So that was yesterday. I couldn't post until tonight because the Photobucket site and my Internet connection were fighting. I suppose they made up, because I was able to upload it this evening.

So on to Day 7 and some sketching...or something else creative.

BTW-Kudos to Tony LaRocca for letting me know that I was having readability issues on the MySpace page. Thus giving me the challenge motivation for the day :-).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...