Sunday, April 24, 2011

D is for Dragon

I was visiting my BFF today and we where looking through her daughters clothes what she had outgrown so that Raevan could be the new owner. While in her room I noticed the drawing I did years ago on her wall. It was actually a Christmas present for her older brother, who is now grown and moved out. Oh where does the time go?

I thought this drawing had been long gone. Alas, it was posted on her wall by her bed. So, here it is 9 years later. No frame, a few wrinkles and ink marks added...but I think it adds character.

Blue Eyes White Dragon
*Remember this was just a personal picture for my Godson, who was 10ish at the time.

4 comments:

Debi Smith said...

Awesome sketch!

stART said...

A wonderful look back, indeed!

Sylvia Ney said...

Very cool! I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again soon.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

This a-z challenge was NO easy thing, that's for sure! So here's an award for your honest effor!

;)
Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...