Friday, April 22, 2011

C is for Creativity

 I was blessed with a comment from Deidra at A Storybook World offering my blog the "Creative Blog Award" and a badge with her beautiful art. Thank you so much Deidra, this is my very first award and I will wear the badge with pride :)



On a side note,

So, I said I wasn't going to be lazy this month. In all actuality I haven't been. My family and I have been spring cleaning our house like mad dogs. I just haven't had time, or energy, to post lately. 

So, yeah, I've been creative. Getting three children ages 9,10 and 11 to want to help around the house, if that doesn't take a massive amount of creativity, I don't know what does.

1 comment:

stART said...

Congratulations on your award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...