Monday, February 07, 2011

2 Things Challenge: Shadow/Play

I posted this picture years ago. As in the beginning of my blog days way back in 2006. I may have snapped the shot, but the composition was set up by my (then) 5 year old autistic son. I had to re-post because it fits this challenge perfectly.


 

 As the years have past, he has continued to amaze me with the way he sees the world, and the way he captures it in  his very creative and artistic nature. Love you little man!!
Bigger Than Life
Originally uploaded by 



Join the fun at 2 Things Challenge
Mommy Bee.

5 comments:

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Awesome photo for this weeks 2 Thing Challenge. I love how Mr. Potato-head appears to be walking and how his shadow elongates behind him.

I see you have left a link to the 2 Thing Challenge....how do you do that?

Laura McDowell said...

Thank you Vivian. I'm always happy to share this one, it really makes me smile inside and out.

To leave a link, all you do is type the words out, then you highlight them. As they are highlighted, you click the "Link" button in the tool bar. A nice little pop-up will come up with a line for the url. Happy linking :)

Eeyore said...

Thanks for responding to the challenge with a perfect interpretation. Welcome.

ShEiLa said...

I love your interpretation! Welcome to the 2 things challenge... I love it just have been a bit busy lately.

ToOdLeS.

Mouse said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea AND photo. Cool beans!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...