Thursday, April 19, 2007

EDM Challenge # 33: Draw an Eye


EDM Challenge # 33
Originally uploaded by Mommy Bee.
I'm not exactly sure if this qualifies as being "drawn", but there is a lot of computer drawing to accomplish the final result. It was sooooo fun, too.
To see it in it's original size, and un-pixelated, double click and that will take you to the Flickr site.
Originally I did mine, and my friends liked it (on top)...So I created a glamor eye for each of them. Dave wanted a dragon eye, I think I accomplished it :-).
Goes to show us how unrealistic the images of models that we see are. Anyone, I mean anyone, can be "beautiful" with PhotoShop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome eyes, especially the dragon one. Looks like fun. Ain't Photoshop grand? lol!

Laura McDowell said...

Sherie (aka phthaloblu)...

Thank you very much. I do love PhotoShop. I am just learning by trial and error. The best way if you ask me :-).

BTW-I did vote for your art, and I plan on doing so again...Amazing work...

Vote for Sherie @ http://www.bestofartists.com/april-may-exhibit1.1.html

Hurry, you have till the end of May only.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...