Wednesday, April 25, 2007

EDM Challenge # 13-Draw Your Telephone


This is my little AudioVox phone through Virgin Mobile. It's not about the phone for me. It doesn't do anything special, like take pictures or play Mp3's. It is the basic cell phone for the "just in-case". It's a pay-as-you go...but if you ask me the best plan out there. We generally don't pay more than $20 every three months. Obviously, we don't use it that much. It's a way for the kid's schools to get ahold of us if we are out on errands. So anyway...here it is :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work with the phone!

laserone_ said...

Nice sketch! I love my cell phone, I'd hate to live without it. :)

Laura McDowell said...

Thank you, I had a good time drawing it in the mall. :-)

I don't use it that much...in fact I'm always leaving home without it..LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...