Sunday, May 01, 2016

That Time I Quit My Job

Do you ever just drive to work and have this mind-blowing "AH-HA" moment? Well that happened to me. I have been so stressed and miserable at my job. It's a decent job with great pay and good benefits. It's just that it's doesn't fit me any more. So I was driving to work and it hit me, I could teach art classes. If I could get 5 students each class at each location that I would be teaching, I would generate the same income, with added benefit of freedom.

I only have a few months to make this work, but it's decided that I have to try! Resignation letter submitted. So it's official, my first class is in June. I have set up a fresh website, made the advertisements for the first round of classes.

June:
Week 1: Art: Adult Coloring
Week 2: Paper Art: Quilling
Week 3: Needle Art: Needle Felting
Week 4: Craft/Jewelry: Glass Etching


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...