Monday, August 16, 2010

Funny Story

My husband and I were playing on our computers in the office. Here it is after 11pm and I had my play-list blaring. I decided to set my "Woody" (that's what our son calls my wooden artist model) to the specifications of the S2S: Holding On. Just then my husband looks up and goes, "What the heck?" all the while cracking up.

I proceeded to read the character sketch aloud to him. Explaining that this is why I had the model with arms, and legs, in the upward most position. He then let me in on the true nature of the position inquisition. Well, you see, I was positioning Woody this way, as we were listening to "Believe it or Not" by Joey Scarbury.

Yeah babe, the song inspired me to place "Woody" into take off position. Laughing my abs off! Yeah, I totally snorted :)


Listen Here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...