Sunday, September 20, 2015

"Dots Game" Revisited


You know the old Dots game right? My husband and I have used my gridded notebooks to play it, to pass time waiting for our food to arive at resturants. Today I was with my daughter and pulled out my doodle book and was going to pass time waiting for a parade to start. I decided to bring out the colored pens and use the dots game concept for her and I to "play" filling in my doodles...



It did its job, few minutes passed and time for parade. 

Later on this evening my husband took me out to dinner, so we brought out the journal and started working on our own (leaving my daughters and mine for us to bond over again ;-) 


So here we go, adult coloring trend into a taking turns creative game. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...