Monday, October 14, 2013

Bridging the Gap

I know, I know it's been a crazy long time since I've posted on my blog. Lets chalk it all up to...

Art, Creativity and the Pursuit of Perfection. 

I've been pursuing perfection to the point of obliterating any hope of art and creativity. Know the feels, bro?

This month has brought some changes. First of all, mamma got her a J.O.B. A part-time cashier position and an AMAZING privately owned, Faith based Arts, Crafts, and Home Decor retail store. I'm loving it!!!

Now that I have less time on my hands to just sit and think and over sit and way over-think, creativity and motivation are making their way back into my life.

I've been mulling over in my mind how to put all this in a post, and just today I found a recent QA from the fabulous Marie Forleo basically helps validate this decision in a way that takes away any shame I may have had. Check her out, yo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...