Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Things: Sunday/Pattern

This 2 Things Challenge was perfect for me. One of my favorite things to create is motif's for patterns. This particular one gives me the chance to share my Devotional Journal. I created a few patterns to use on Zentangles, or other uses.

The Patterns: Dogwood {Sketch}














The Journal: Various Patterns {Biblical Based}

*The text:
"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."~ Psalms 118:8
                
 "I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord."~Psalms 118:17




Of course the journal is meant to be used daily, but I seem to only be using it on Sunday lately...Need to work on that :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I really like your dogwood pattern.

ShEiLa said...

I love your patterns... so much fun creativity to look at.

ToOdLeS.

Eeyore said...

Love your interpretations. Too bad it's only a Sunday thing, but it will change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...