Monday, November 29, 2010

December Facebook Fan Gift

It's been a few months since I have provided a desktop background fan gift. What can I say, I have always been fond of "May/December" relationships. Okay, fine...it was a coincidence.

I've added an iPhone image to the mix. I don't have a smart phone, but I'm hoping that the size will be correct for all touch screen versions. 

Let me know if you need a specific size. In addition, if you would like the original .psd file to add your personal schedule on it, let me know. I'll be happy to send the correct size in an e-mail.

*Just LEFT click on the image and "Save Image As".

A: 800x600









 B: 1024x786









C:  1280x800








D: iPhone








Last but not least...The big boy (my monitor) weighing in at 1920x1200










Happy Holidays from LMD Studio. I hope you have a safe and blessed month. ~ Laura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...