Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Alive, I Promise!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted on my poor neglected blog. I had started a wordpress blog for the personal areas of my life. I wanted to keep them separate because the >Preoccupied is mainly meant to help me through the struggles of health and emotional issues that started a couple of years ago.

Originally I was blogging daily. I did really well at first. Then I got busy getting my business up and running. A business that I technically started two years ago, but just started "working" last month.

Right now I am extremely busy on two websites, and in dire need of updating my official website. It would be nice to be so busy on projects (paid ones that is) that I wouldn't have time to think. Well, that's not really the case. Obviously I am posting this blog. So I'm thinking...yeah, not busy enough :)

Going forward I am going to try to post all things art, design, and photography related in this blog. Maybe some general business info. here and there. I will have some new greeting cards posted in the near future, as well as items in my Zazzle store.

Until next time...lets productivate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...