Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Meet Up: February Goals

I came across another little gem in the blogsphere of creatives. This is a monthly group that "Meets Up" at the beginning of each month to post your business goals for the coming month.

Since I am late this month, I have 10 less days...that's okay though, because most of these I have been doing some of these anyway :)

Since I am a visual being, I organized the goals in post-its (the virtual Windows 7 ones) on my desktop. Now I have my Dream Board, Goals, and my Cozi schedule all in one pretty little place. (You know how I like pretty little places ;).


Since I have a humongous monitor I will break it down for you:

Daily:
AKEW (Something- either the blog or the actual website...family project)

Weekly:

Monthly:



1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Laura! and welcome to the Meet Ups, great list you have started, and I love the visual listing that you have going! Hope to see you again first of March! -Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...